Note* : Online—Our online option offers you a wide variety of content related to any field of the vast syllabus.
Note* : Offline--- Now no need to worry about being offline. Here you can download the related information and open& access it anytime and anywhere.
Note* :Pen Drive--- Our exclusive package allows you to order this pen drive which contains everything that you require. So hurry! It just takes 2-3 working days to deliver.
Note* : SD Card---Can you image having a portable SD Card filled with relevant information of your syllabus or study matter! Well here it is. Grab it before others do. It reaches you within 2-3 working days.
This course is intended to introduce students to the Legal History Emphasis will be laid on the following:
1) Early Charters and Administration of Justice by the East India Company
2) The Mayor's Court
3) Judicial Reforms of Warren Hasting
4) The Advent of Adalat System
5) The Regulating Act
6) The Act of Settlement
7) Judicial Reforms of Cornwallis
8) The High Courts
9) Privy Council
10) The Supreme Court of India
11) The Law of Commissions and Codification
12) Development of Criminal Law
13) Law of Contract and Law of Evidence in India
14) Personal Law of Hindu and Mohammedans