Note* : Online—Our online option offers you a wide variety of content related to any field of the vast syllabus.
Note* : Offline--- Now no need to worry about being offline. Here you can download the related information and open& access it anytime and anywhere.
Note* :Pen Drive--- Our exclusive package allows you to order this pen drive which contains everything that you require. So hurry! It just takes 2-3 working days to deliver.
Note* : SD Card---Can you image having a portable SD Card filled with relevant information of your syllabus or study matter! Well here it is. Grab it before others do. It reaches you within 2-3 working days.
The course shall comprises of the salary :
1) Evolution, Definition, Nature and Scope of Tort.
a) Its development by courts of India and England.
b) A wrongful Act- Legal Damage.
i) Damnum Sine Injuria ii) Injuria Sine Damno
c) Joints and Several Feasors
d) Tort distinguished from Crime and Contract.
2) General Defences in Tort: With Special References to Volenti Non Fit Injuria, Act of God, Inevitable Accident, Statutory Authority.
3) Vicarious Liability with Special Reference to Master's Liability for Acts of Servant.
4)Absolute and Strict Liabilities.
5) Tort based international wrong doings.
a) Affecting Person- Assault, Battery and False Imprisonment.
b) Malicious Prosecution.
c) Affecting immovable property.
6) Tort based on Intentional and Negligent wrong doing.
a) Nervous Shock b) Nuisance c) Defamation
7) Remoteness of Damage