Published 11-Apr-2017 Bilingual
The course shall comprises of the following:
1) Meaning and Definition of Human Rights, Concepts of Human Rights.
2) Human rights and United Nations.
a) Charter Provisions
b) International Protection on Human Rights
3) Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
4) Generations of Human Rights( Three Generations):
a) International Convent on civil and Political Rights and Two protocols.
b) International Convent on Economic, Social and Cultural rights.
c) Collective Rights
5) European Convention on Human Rights and Fundamental Freedom.
6)American convention on Human Rights.
7) National Human Rights Institutions with special reference to National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) and National Commission for Women(NCW).
8) Inclusion of Human Rights and Jurisprudence Under the Constitution of India, through judicial interpretation.