Published 31-May-2018 Bilingual
COMPLETE COURSE OF CBSE CLASS 12TH BIOLOGY
Study Khazana delivers CBSE Class 12th Biology, eighty one video lectures by Dr. Priyanka Chaudhary on biology Complete Course with complete solutions using sample paper based on NCERT Syllabus.
This chapter covers the following topic to make students understand the topic and covers the whole chapter with all the question and answers.
WHAT DO YOU STUDY IN REPRODUCTION IN ORGANISMS?
1. Reproduction −
1. A characteristic feature of all organisms for continuation of species
2. Modes of Reproduction −
1. Asexual reproduction
2. Sexual reproduction
3. Asexual reproduction −
1. Modes-Binary fission
6. vegetative propagation in plants
WHAT DO YOU STUDY IN SEXUAL REPRODUCTION IN FLOWERING PLANTS?
1. Flower structure
2. Development of male and female gametophytes
3. Pollination −
4. Outbreeding devices
5. Pollen-Pistil interaction
6. Double fertilization
7. Post fertilization Events-Development of endosperm and embryo
8. Development of seed and formation of fruit
9. Special modes −
10. Significance of seed and fruit formation
WHAT DO YOU STUDY IN HUMAN REPRODUCTION?
1. Male and female reproductive systems
2. Microscopic anatomy of testis and ovary
3. Gametogenesis −
4. Menstrual cycle
5. Fertilisation embryo development up to blastocyst formation, implantation pregnancy and placenta formation (Elementary idea)
6. Parturition (Elementary idea)
7. Lactation (Elementary idea)
WHAT DO YOU STUDY IN REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH?
1. Need for reproductive health and prevention of sexually transmitted diseases (STD)
2. Birth control −
1. Need and Methods
3. Medical Termination of Pregnancy (MTP)
4. Infertility and assisted reproductive technologies −
3. GIFT (Elementary idea for general awareness)
WHAT DO YOU STUDY IN PRINCIPAL OF INHERITANCE AND VARIATION?
1. Mendelian Inheritance
2. Deviations from Mendelism −
1. Incomplete dominance
3. Multiple alleles
4. Inheritance of blood groups
3. Elementary idea of polygenic inheritance
4. Chromosome theory of inheritance
5. Chromosomes and genes
6. Sex determination in −
3. Honey bee
7. Linkage and crossing over
8. Sex linked inheritance −
2. Colour blindness
9. Mendelian disorder in humans
10. Chromosomal disorders in humans −
1. Down's syndrome
3. Klinefelter's syndromes
WHAT DO YOU STUDY IN MOLECULAR BASIS OF INHERITANCE?
1. Search for genetic material and DNA as genetic material
2. Structure of DNA and RNA
3. DNA packaging
4. DNA replication
5. Central dogma
6. Transcription, genetic code, translation
7. Gene expression and regulation −
1. Lac Operon
8. Genome and human ganeome project
9. DNA fingerprinting
WHAT DO YOU STUDY IN EVOLUTION?
1. Origin of life
2. Biological evolution and evidences for biological evolution (Paleontological, comparative anatomy, embryology and molecular evidence)
3. Darwin's contribution
4. Modern Synthetic theory of Evolution
5. Mechanism of evolution −
1. Variation (Mutation and Recombination)
2. Natural Selection with examples
3. Types of natural selection
6. Gene flow and genetic drift
7. Hardy - Weinberg's principle
8. Adaptive Radiation
9. Human evolution
WHAT DO YOU STUDY IN HUMAN HEALTH AND DISEASES?
1. Pathogens - parasites causing human diseases −
6. Common cold
8. Ring worm
2. Basic concepts of immunology – Vaccines −
3. Adolescence, drug and alcohol abuse
WHAT DO YOU STUDY IN STRATEGIES FOR ENHANCEMENT IN FOOD PRODUCTION?
1. Improvement in food production −
2. Plant breeding
3. Tissue culture
4. Single cell protein
7. Animal husbandry
WHAT DO YOU STUDY IN MICROBES IN HUMAN WELFARE?
1. In household food processing
2. Industrial production
3. Sewage treatment
4. Energy generation and as biocontrol agents
6. Antibiotics −
1. Production and judicious use
WHAT DO YOU STUDY IN BIOTECHNOLOGY PRINCIPLES AND APPLICATIONS?
1. Genetic engineering (Recombinant DNA technology).
2. Application of Biotechnology in health and agriculture −
1. Human insulin and vaccine production, gene therapy
2. Genetically modified organisms - Bt crops
3. Transgenic Animals; biosafety issues, biopiracy and patents
WHAT DO YOU STUDY IN ORGANISM AND POPULATION?
1. Organisms and environment −
2. Population interactions −
3. Population attributes −
WHAT DO YOU STUDY IN ECOSYSTEM?
5. Energy flow
6. Pyramids of number, biomass, energy
7. Nutrient cycles (carbon and phosphorous)
8. Ecological succession
9. Ecological services −
. Carbon fixation
. Seed dispersal
. Oxygen release (in brief)
WHAT DO YOU STUDY IN BIODIVERSITY AND CONSERVATION?
1. Concept of biodiversity
2. Patterns of biodiversity
3. Importance of biodiversity
4. Loss of biodiversity
5. Biodiversity conservation −
2. Endangered organisms
4. Red data book
5. Biosphere reserves
6. National parks
8. Ramsar sites
WHAT DO YOU STUDY IN ENVIRONMENT ISSUES?
1. Air pollution and its control
2. Water pollution and its control
3. Agrochemicals and their effects
4. Solid waste management
5. Radioactive waste management
6. Greenhouse effect and climate change
7. Ozone layer depletion
9. Any one case study as success story addressing environmental issue(s).
HOW WE HELP THE STUDENTS?
These video lectures will make the subject easy for students. The free lecture is available as a demo. We provide mock exams after completion of the full course. These lectures are recording of the live session taken.
It will include question and answers of the students undertaken during the class. CBSE Class 12th previous question papers and sample papers are also given to the students for practice. Video Lectures classes are taken by Study Khazana’s best faculties.
Video lectures contain examples and formulas related to different topics. We have doubt sessions on YouTube related to students queries asked on WhatsApp. These classes are based on NCERT Syllabus.
We offer pen drives and online-offline study mode to the students. We also have Android and IOS Study Khazana mobile app for helping students to study anywhere at any time.