Published 10-Aug-2017 Bilingual
COMPLETE COURSE OF CLASS 10TH CBSE
Study Khazana delivers
CBSE Class 10th Science, one hundred and two video lectures by Sameer
Kholi on Science Complete Course with
complete solutions using sample paper based on NCERT Syllabus.
This chapter covers the
following topic to make students understand the topic and covers the whole
chapter with all the question and answers.
WHAT DO YOU STUDY IN CHEMICAL REACTION AND EQUATIONS?
Define Chemical equation, balanced chemical
Explain implications of a balanced chemical
Discuss types of
chemical reactions: combination, decomposition, displacement, double
displacement, precipitation, neutralization, oxidation and reduction.
WE STUDY IN ACIDS BASES AND SALT?
Definitions in terms of furnishing of H+ and OH- ions,
Explain General properties, examples and uses, concept
of pH scale (Definition relating to logarithm not required),
Discuss the importance of pH in everyday life Tell us about preparation and uses of sodium
hydroxide, Bleaching powder, Baking soda, Washing soda and Plaster of Paris.
WE STUDY IN METALS AND NON-METALS?
Introduction of Metals and non-metals
Properties of metals and non-metals,
Define reactivity series, ·
Discuss formation and properties of
metallurgical processes, corrosion and its prevention.
WHAT DO YOU STUDY IN CARBON AND ITS COMPOUNDS?
- Define Covalent bonding in carbon compounds.
- What is versatile nature of carbon?
- Discuss Homologous series Nomenclature of
carbon compounds containing functional groups (halogens, alcohol, ketones,
aldehydes, alkanes and alkynes)
- Difference between saturated hydrocarbons and
- Tell us about Chemical properties of carbon
compounds (combustion, oxidation, and addition and substitution reaction).
- Explain Ethanol and Ethanoic acid
(only properties and uses), soaps and detergents
WHAT DO YOU STUDY IN PERIODIC CLASSIFICATION OF ELEMENTS?
- Introduction of the chapter
- Need for classification of Elements
- Modern periodic table of elements
- Discuss gradation in properties, valency,
and atomic number, metallic and non-metallic properties.
WHAT DO YOU STUDY IN LIFE PROCESSES?
Biology is the study of
living things. All living things are called organisms, both plants and animals
are living organisms. Movements, respiration, sensitivity, growth, reproduction
are some steps of life process which provide the difference in living things
and non living things and only living things such as plants, animals and human
beings have such changes like reproduction, growth, movement etc.
The basic functions performed by living
organisms for their survival and body maintenance are called life process.
- Life Processes is all about "living
- Basic concept of nutrition, respiration,
transport and excretion in plants and animals
WHAT DO YOU STUDY IN CONTROLAND COORDINATION?
- Explain Tropic movements in plants
- Introduction to plant hormones
- What is control and co-ordination in animals?
- Define nervous system, voluntary, involuntary and
- Discuss chemical co-ordination
- Describe animal hormones.
WHAT DO YOU STUDY IN HOW DO ORGANISM REPRODUCE?
- Describe Reproduction in animal and plants (asexual and
- What is reproductive health-need?
- Methods of family planning
- Differentiate between safe sex vs HIV/AIDS.
- Define Child bearing
- Discuss women's
WHAT DO YOU STUDY IN HERIDITY AND EVOLUTION?
deals with the study of heredity and variation. The process of passing traits
from parent to offspring is called heredity. Trait is any characteristic that
is transferred from parent to offspring example- height and colour. All the
life on earth has descended from a common ancestor. Evolution is the sequence
of gradual changes over millions of years in which new species are produced.
Variation is the minor differences which exist between individuals belonging to
the same species.
- What is Heredity?
- Mendel's contribution- Laws for inheritance of
- Define Sex determination
- Brief introduction of Heredity and Evolution
- Basic concepts of evolution
STUDY IN REFLECTION OF LIGHT?
- Explain Reflection of light at curved surfaces,
- Discuss Images formed by spherical mirrors,
- Define centre of curvature,
- Definition principal axis, principal focus,
- Describe focal length, mirror formula (Derivation
not required), magnification.
STUDY IN REFRACTION OF LIGHT?
- Explain Refraction of light by spherical lens,
- Discuss Image formed by spherical lenses,
- Define Lens formula (Derivation not
- What is Power of a lens?
- Discuss the Refraction of light through a prism,
dispersion of light, scattering of light, applications in daily life
WE STUDY IN HUMAN EYE AND COLOURED WORLD?
- Explain Functioning of a lens in human eye,
- Discuss defects of vision and their corrections,
- Describe applications of spherical mirrors
WE STUDY IN MAGNETIC EFFECT AND CURRENT?
- Define Magnetic field, field lines, field due to
a current carrying conductor,
- Explain field due to current carrying coil
- How Force on current carrying conductor,
- Discuss Fleming's left hand rule.
- What is Electromagnetic induction?
- Definition of Induced potential difference,
- What is induced current?
- Discuss Fleming's Right Hand Rule,
- Define Direct current.
- Explain Alternating current, frequency of
AC. Advantage of AC over DC.
STUDY IN ELECTRICITY?
- Define Electric current and potential difference
- Explain Ohm's law
- Definition of Resistance and Resistivity,
- Discus the Factors on which the resistance
of a conductor depends
- What is Series combination of resistors, parallel
combination of resistors and its applications in daily life?
- Describe Heating effect of electric current and
its applications in daily life
- Explain Electric power, Inter relation
between P, V, I and R.
WHAT DO YOU STUDY IN SOURCE OF ENERGY?
- Explain Different forms of energy,
- Discuss conventional and non-conventional sources of energy:
- Define fossil fuels, solar energy; biogas; wind, water
and tidal energy; nuclear energy.
- What are Renewable versus non-renewable sources?
WHAT DO YOU STUDY IN OUR ENVIRONMENT?
- What is Eco-system?
- Describe Environmental problems,
- Define Ozone depletion,
- Explain waste production and their
- Tell us about Biodegradable and non-biodegradable
WHAT DO YOU STUDY IN MANAGENMENT OF NATURAL RESOURCES?
- Discuss Conservation and judicious use of
- Define Forest and wild life,
- Definition Coal and Petroleum conservation,
- Examples of people’s participation for
conservation of natural resources
- Big dams-advantages and limitations;
alternatives, if any
- What is Water harvesting?
- Explain Sustainability of natural resources
HELP THE STUDENTS???
These video lectures
will make the subject easy for students. The free lecture is available as a
demo. We provide mock exams after completion of the full course. These lectures
are recording of the live session taken.
It will include question
and answers of the students undertaken during the class. CBSE Class 10th
previous question papers and sample papers are also given to the students for
practice. Video Lectures classes are taken by Study Khazana’s best faculties.
Video lectures contain
examples and formulas related to different topics. We have doubt sessions on
YouTube related to students queries asked on WhatsApp. These classes are based
on NCERT Syllabus.
We offer pen drives and
online-offline study mode to the students. We also have Android and IOS Study
Khazana mobile app for helping students to study anywhere at any time.