Note* : Online—Our online option offers you a wide variety of content related to any field of the vast syllabus.
Note* : Offline--- Now no need to worry about being offline. Here you can download the related information and open& access it anytime and anywhere.
Note* :Pen Drive--- Our exclusive package allows you to order this pen drive which contains everything that you require. So hurry! It just takes 2-3 working days to deliver.
Note* : SD Card---Can you image having a portable SD Card filled with relevant information of your syllabus or study matter! Well here it is. Grab it before others do. It reaches you within 2-3 working days.
- Nature and Significance of Management
- Management - concept, objectives, and importance
- Management as Science, Art and Profession
- Levels of management
- Management functions - planning, organising, staffing, directing and controlling
- Coordination - concept, characteristics and importance
Principles of Management
- Principles of Management - concept, nature and significance
- Fayol’s principles of management
- Taylor’s Scientific Management - principles and techniques
Management and Business Environment
- Business Environment - concept and importance
- Dimensions of Business Environment - Economic, Social, Technological, Political and Legal
- Impact of Government policy changes on business with special reference to liberalization, privatization and globalisation in India.
- Concept, importance and limitations
- Planning process
- Single use and Standing Plans - Objectives, Strategy, Policy, Procedure, Method, Rule, Budget and Programme.
- Concept and importance.
- Organizing Process.
- Structure of organization - functional and divisional.
- Formal and informal organization.
- Delegation: concept, elements and importance.
- Decentralization: concept and importance.
- Concept and importance of staffing
- Staffing as a part of Human Resource Management
- Staffing process: Recruitment - sources; Selection - process
- Training and Development - Concept and importance. Methods of training- on the job and off the job- Induction training, vestibule training, apprenticeship training and internship training.
- Concept and importance
- Elements of Directing: - Supervision - concept, functions of a supervisor.; - Motivation - Concept, Maslow’s hierarchy of needs; Financial and non-financial incentives.; - Leadership - concept, styles - authoritative, democratic and laissen faire.; - Communication - concept, formal and informal communication; barriers to effective; communication, how to overcome the barriers.
- Concept, nature and importance
- Relationship between planning and controlling
- Steps in the process of control
- Concept and objectives of financial management.
- Financial decisions : investment, financing and dividend and factors affecting.
- Financial planning - concept and importance.
- Capital Structure - concept and factors affecting.
- Fixed and Working Capital - concept and factors affecting their requirements.
- Financial Markets: concept and types.
- Money market and its instruments.
- Capital market and its types (primary and secondary).
- Stock Exchange - functions and training procedure. Depository Services and D'mat Account.
- Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) - objectives and functions.
- Marketing - concept and functions.
- Marketing management philosophies.
- Marketing Mix - concept
- Product - concept, branding, labeling and packaging. Price - factors determining price.
- Physical distribution- concept, channels of distribution: types, choice of channels.
- Promotion -concept and elements; advertising- concept, role, objections against advertising, personal selling - concept and qualities of a good salesman, sales promotion - concept and techniques, public relations - concept and role.
- Concept and importance of consumer protection.
- Consumer Protection Act 1986
- Meaning of consumer and consumer protection.
- Rights and responsibilities of consumers
- Who can file a complaint and against whom?
- Redressal machinery.
- Remedies available.
- Consumer awareness - Role of consumer organizations and Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs).