Published 22-May-2017 Bilingual
COMPLETE COURSE OF CBSE CLASS 12TH BUSINESS STUDIES
Study Khazana delivers CBSE Class 12th Business Studies, Sixteen video lectures by Prateek Sood on Business Studies Complete Course with complete solutions using sample paper based on NCERT Syllabus. This chapter covers the following topic to make students understand the topic and covers the whole chapter with all the question and answers.
WHAT DO YOU UNDERSTAND BY NATURE AND SIGNIFICANCE OF MANAGEMENT?
Management is all about planning, controlling, coordinating, organizing and directing all organization to achieve its goals effectively and efficiently. It is a process of maintaining a working environment in individuals to work together in a group to achieve its goals.
- Management - concept, objectives and importance
- Management as Science, Art and Profession
- Levels of management
- Management functions - planning, organising, staffing, directing and controlling
- Coordination - concept, characteristics and importance
WHAT DO YOU UNDERSTAND BY PRINCIPLE OF MANAGEMENT?
The principle of Management is done for making the decision for the welfare of the organization to work according to achieve their goals in certain guidelines under rules and managing situation. The principle of Management is the essence of business to make the organization successful in managing the decision making and behavior of employees towards its work and for the organization.
- Principles of Management - concept, nature and significance
- Fayol’s principles of management
- Taylor’s Scientific Management - principles and techniques
WHAT DO YOU UNDERSTAND BY BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT? The term Business Environment means the sum total of all the external forces that influence the performance of the business. External factors that affect the operation of the organization are a political factor, social factor and technological factor, microeconomic factor, macroeconomic factor. Business Environment helps identifies the opportunities for the firm to give an advantage to the business. It may help the firm to identify the threats at the earliest to warn the firm.
- Business Environment - concept and importance
- Dimensions of Business Environment - Economic, Social, Technological, Political and Legal
- Impact of Government policy changes on business with special reference to liberalization, privatization and globalization in India.
WHAT DO YOU UNDERSTAND BY PLANNING?
Planning means thinking in the present situation for future goals like what to do and how to do. Planning is the first steps to implement any business without planning we can’t achieve success and fulfil the goals. Planning helps in setting the objectives and developing opportunities for implementing action to achieve goals.
- Concept, importance and limitations
- Planning process
- Single use and Standing Plans - Objectives, Strategy, Policy, Procedure, Method, Rule, Budget and Programme
WHAT DO YOU UNDERSTAND BY ORGANISING?
Organising is the process of identifying, grouping and distribution of the work and distribution of responsibilities, authority and establishing of relationship for the purpose of enabling people to work effectively together as a group in achieving the goals and objective. Organizing involves a process that is- identification and division of work, departmentalisation, assignment of duties, establishing reporting relationship. Organising helps in optimum utilisation of resources.
- Concept and importance.
- Organizing Process.
- Structure of organization - functional and divisional.
- Formal and informal organization.
- Delegation: concept, elements and importance.
- Decentralization: concept and importance.
WHAT DO YOU UNDERSTAND BY STAFFING?
Staffing is all about manpower putting a human in jobs, the right person at the right place for working position in an organisation. Staffing helps enhances the job satisfaction of the employees. Staffing helps in filling the vacant job position in the organization for the better performance of the business and also make sure that the right people are put on the right job. Staffing in the organisation is about manpower for planning, recruitment, selection, promotion and training of managerial personnel.
- Concept and importance of staffing
- Staffing as a part of Human Resource Management
- Staffing process: Recruitment - sources; Selection - process
- Training and Development - Concept and importance. Methods of training- on the job and off the job- Induction training, vestibule training, apprenticeship training and internship training.
WHAT DO YOU UNDERSTAND BY DIRECTING?
- Concept and importance
- Elements of Directing: - Supervision - concept, functions of a supervisor.; - Motivation - Concept, Maslow’s hierarchy of needs; Financial and non-financial incentives.; - Leadership - concept, styles - authoritative, democratic and laissen faire.; - Communication - concept, formal and informal communication; barriers to effective; communication, how to overcome the barriers.
WHAT DO YOU UNDERSTAND BY CONTROLLING?
- Concept, nature and importance
- Relationship between planning and controlling
- Steps in the process of control
WHAT DO YOU UNDERSTAND BY FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT?
- Concept and objectives of financial management.
- Financial decisions- investment, financing and dividend and factors affecting.
- Financial planning - concept and importance.
- Capital Structure - concept and factors affecting.
- Fixed and Working Capital - concept and factors affecting their requirements.
WHAT DO YOU UNDERSTAND BY MARKETING MANAGEMENT? Markets know as a group or a set of actual buyers of any product or service. Marketing Management involves all functions of marketing to help the management to grow in the market. It is the process of planning, organizing, controlling and directing the activities of marketing to achieve its goals and provide goods and services to the customers to fulfill and satisfy their needs. Planning plays the vital role in organizing any business, planning helps to grow and promote business to control and achieve goals. In this chapter, we also talk about 4P’s of marketing that is Product, Price, Place and Promotion without this marketing management is incomplete.
- Marketing - concept and functions.
- Marketing management philosophies.
- Marketing Mix - concept
- Product - concept, branding, labeling and packaging. Price - factors determining price.
- Physical distribution- concept, channels of distribution: types, choice of channels.
- Promotion -concept and elements; advertising- concept, role, objections against advertising, personal selling - concept and qualities of a good salesman, sales promotion - concept and techniques, public relations - concept and role.
WHAT DO YOU UNDERSTAND BY FINANCIAL MARKET?Financial Market term refers to the market where the exchange of financial assets takes place. A Financial Market is a relationship between the saver and investors to mobilizing funds between themselves. Financial Marketing helps in facilitating the price discovery and reduces the cost of the transaction and it provides liquidity to financial assets. Financial Market is classified into two parts that are the money market and capital market.
- Financial Markets: concept and types.
- Money market and its instruments.
- Capital market and its types (primary and secondary).
- Stock Exchange - functions and training procedure. Depository Services and D'mat Account.
- Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) - objectives and functions.
WHAT DO YOU UNDERSTAND BY CONSUMER PROTECTION?
Consumer Protection helps the consumer to protect them from unfair trade practices and fraud. Proper laws and policies are designed for the welfare of consumer protection. Consumer Protection helps consumer to educate them for rights and responsibilities to protect them and provide helps in getting their grievances redressed. The Consumer Protection Act 1986 confers certain rights for the consumer protection such as- right to safety, right to choose, right to informed, right to be heard, right to seek redressed and right to consumer education.
- Concept and importance of consumer protection.
- Consumer Protection Act 1986
- Meaning of consumer and consumer protection.
- Rights and responsibilities of consumers
- Who can file a complaint and against whom?
- Redressal machinery. o Remedies available.
- Consumer awareness - Role of consumer organizations and Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs)
HOW WE HELP THE STUDENTS? These video lectures will make the subject easy for students. The free lecture is available as a demo. We provide mock exams after completion of the full course. These lectures are recording of the live session taken. MCQ questions and answers are there for practice. It will include question and answers of the students undertaken during the class. CBSE Class 12th previous question papers and sample papers are also given to the students for practice. Video Lectures classes are taken by Study Khazana’s best faculties. Video lectures contain examples and formulas related to different topics. We have doubt sessions on youtube related to students queries asked on WhatsApp. These classes are based on NCERT Syllabus. We offer pen drives and online-offline study mode to the students. We also have Android and IOS Study Khazana mobile app for helping students to study anywhere at any time.