Note* : Online—Our online option offers you a wide variety of content related to any field of the vast syllabus.
Note* : Offline--- Now no need to worry about being offline. Here you can download the related information and open& access it anytime and anywhere.
Note* :Pen Drive--- Our exclusive package allows you to order this pen drive which contains everything that you require. So hurry! It just takes 2-3 working days to deliver.
Note* : SD Card---Can you image having a portable SD Card filled with relevant information of your syllabus or study matter! Well here it is. Grab it before others do. It reaches you within 2-3 working days.
- What are living organisms made of?
- What is a cell made of? What is the structural organisation of a cell?
To be taught in brief with respect to location, basic structure and function, giving typical examples of their location so as to enable pupils to understand their role in different physiological processes in plants and animals.
- What is the basis of Classification?
- Classification and Evolution
- The Hierarchy of Classification – Groups
- Health and its Failure
- Disease and its Causes
- Infectious diseases
- The branch of life: Air
- A wonder liquid: Water
- Mineral Riches in the soil
- Biogeochemical cycles
- Ozone Layer
- Improvement in crop Yields
- Animal Husbandry